"To give everyone the power of a secure, interoperable, and open Access Control ecosystem."
We are committed to our mission of developing secure, innovative solutions for the security industry while maintaining the highest level of quality. We implement adopted standards whenever possible, to protect our customer's ability to adopt new technologies as they become available cost-effectively. We will execute our business with honesty and integrity.
- American manufacturer of commercial Access Control products
- Headquarters and manufacturing operations in Broomfield, Colorado
- Leading the security industry to a Secure, Open, and Interoperable future
"Our vision is to be the force that drives the security industry to open, interoperable, highly secure technology solutions."
- Create exceptional End User experiences
- Customize seamless, affordable transition plans which support legacy, current, and future technologies
- Experience success through innovation while maintaining a commitment to open standards
- Establish partnerships that facilitate open, interoperable ecosystems and minimal channel conflicts
WaveLynx Technologies Corporation was founded in 2011 and is currently headquartered in Broomfield, CO, with a fully maintained manufacturing facility co-located. WaveLynx Technologies launched a full line of electronic access control readers in 2016, using state of the art MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 technology.
WaveLynx Product Development team has more than 60 years of RFID and electronics experience in the security industry
WaveLynx offers customizable transition strategies and is passionate regarding the elimination of the widely propagated risk around low-frequency proximity technology.
WaveLynx Technologies has experienced 100% year over year growth since 2016.