Ethos USB Devices support a multitude of necessary functions within the credentialing process.
With a wide range of functionality, most of these devices are customized to meet the end users exact requirements. They are compatible with single or dual-technology credentials including legacy low-frequency proximity and Mifare DESFire EV1 and EV2 NFC (contactless smart) and can accommodate both types of credentials all in one package.
The USB reader has a wide range of unique uses such as:
- Enrolling credentials into your access control system
- Works with low-frequency proximity credentials or a Mifare Classic, DESFire EV1 and EV2 high-frequency smart card credentials
- Can authenticate custom encrypted credentials prior to enrolling them into the access system.
- Write the Campus Applications onto a LEAF credential
- Read the Campus Applications from a LEAF credential
- Analyze the data on a proximity card and print it to any text based application such as Word or Microsoft Notepad
- Authenticate and Analyze the data on a LEAF Cc card with custom crypto keys when the matched keys are embedded in the USB device
- Read the CSN from any high frequency 14443 smart chip
- Write a BlueLynx credential into a mobile BLE device
There may be many more uses and each of the above uses are generally customized to meet the end user’s exact requirements. For more information please contact Sales@WaveLynxtech.com
Multiple models offered for various credentials:
- 125kHz proximity cards (U1)
- 13.56MHz (NFC) Smart Cards (U2)
- Both 125KHz & 13.56 MHz (U3)
- Powered via USB
- Bright Red/Green/Amber LED
- Black, high-quality plastic
- Lifetime warranty
- Serialized for traceability and support
- Noteworthy: Designed and made in the USA